If it’s your goal to graduate from high school, consider getting your Adult Graduation Diploma?

Adult learners (18 and older) can enroll in this program to take courses as credit towards their Adult Graduation Diploma. Courses can be taken at school district continuing education centres, or as part of the Adult Basic Education (ABE) program at a post-secondary institution.

You may also get credit recognition for current or past work competences or completed post-secondary training courses by undertaking a Prior Learning Assessment. Continuing education centres can help with this step by reviewing your past work history to determine if it qualifies for course credit.